I’m pleased to announce the latest release of DriverMaster. Version 1.1 adds 3ds Max 2021 support and cool new features.
Here are release notes and improvements:
- NEW Install/uninstall dialogs added, which makes DriverMaster installation process more intuitive and organized
- NEW Inertia control added. This parameter helps to reduce/increase automatic secondary motion (roll and tilt) of the vehicle
- NEW Mph speedometer added
- NEW Viewport speedometer added
- NEW Bake Animation dialog added. This new tool helps to bake vehicle animation to animation keys or PointCache
- NEW Select Rig button added
- NEW Delete Rig button added. Deletes all parts of the rig
- NEW Request Code button added
- NEW Deactivate License button added
- NEW Check Updates button added. Online update process will be added soon
- Chassis orientation bug fixed
- Vehicle dimensions limit increased
- Chassis link bug fixed
You can purchase your DriverMaster here.
In case you already have a license and would like to try the latest version send me an email with your Payment ID.